- policy is to respect and protect the privacy of our users. All personal information collected on this site is kept strictly confidential and not sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.Your personal information is used exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling your order and making your buying experience a success. Strict guidelines are adhered to in order to keep your personal information private.
- How we collect, store, and use the Personal Information you provide through Megalook online and through WhatsApp、telephone or e-mail communications you may communicate with us.and process it for the following purposes:
To create your personal account at megalook.com
To complete transactions with you;
To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items;
To communicate with you the latest market trend and enable you to participate in promotions if you have ever subscribed;
To know your needs and preferences and recommend personalized products;
To develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
To process exchanges or product returns;
To improve our services and respond to requests or complaints.
- The choices available to you regarding Megalook.com use of the Personal Information you provide to us.
- Your options regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
SMS Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By checking the box to sign up for your free class, you expressly consent to receive non-marketing and marketing text messages from BRAND including text messages and calls made with an autodialer, at the telephone number that you provide. You may opt-out of these communications at any time, and consent to receive text messages is not required to purchase any goods or services.
Megalook and its service providers may use an automatic telephone dialing system (“autodialer”) to deliver Megalook text messages to you. Megalook text messages are intended to provide you with information about upcoming classes and Megalook’s promotions and services (e.g., class reminders, events, and promotions, service updates).
The number of Megalook text messages that you receive will vary depending on how many services you use.
Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with
Megalook text messages, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan (please contact your mobile telephone carrier for pricing plans), in addition to any applicable roaming charges.Megalook does not impose a separate fee for sending Megalook text messages.
How to Opt-In
To opt-in to receive text messages from a Megalook text messaging program(s), please follow the instructions provided by the specific brand from which you wish to receive messages.
How to Opt-Out
To STOP receiving text messages, text STOP to 74709. You will then receive confirmation of your opt-out of that text messaging program.
You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide. You are responsible for notifying Megalook immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify Megalook of a number change by submitting a “contact us” form or sending an email to email@example.com You agree to indemnify Megalook in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify Megalook if you change your telephone number, including, but not limited to, all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
Access or Delivery to Mobile Network is Not Guaranteed
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Megalook may revise, modify, or amend these SMS Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to Megalook’s website. You agree to review these SMS Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued consent to receive Megalook text messages will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
Termination of Text Messaging
Megalook may suspend or terminate your receipt of Megalook text messages if Megalook believes you are in breach of these SMS Terms and Conditions. Your receipt of Megalook text messages is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. Megalook reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of Megalook text messages, with or without notice.
If you have questions regarding these SMS Terms and Conditions, please reach out to us by submitting a “contact us” form on the website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from Site users in different ways:
- Registration and Ordering:In order to use certain parts of this Site or order products, all customers must fill out an online registration form with personal information, including but not limited to, your name, gender, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and so on. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing, and internal marketing as well as to communicate with you about your order and our site.
- Email Addresses: Several locations on the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: registering for free promotional notices, requesting notification when new product styles arrive, or signing up for our email newsletter. In addition, any participation in promotional contests organized by Megalook.com is completely voluntary and requires disclosure of contact information needed to notify winners and award prizes. We may post the names and cities of contest winners on our Site.
- Product Reviews: We ask for an email address along with the submission of all product reviews. Your email address will be kept private. All other personal information that you choose to submit as part of the review will be available to other visitors to the Site.
- Submit Your Real Photos/Videos: One location on the site allows you to submit your real photos or videos for purposes including but not limited to: show your videos or photos to other people, or keep it as a souvenir.
- Log Files:Like most websites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (IP) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- Age:We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on this Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or are using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you when using the Site.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. We use Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") encryption to safeguard all financial transactions done through this Site. We also protect your personal information internally by granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information. Finally, we only work with third-party service providers who we believe adequately secure all computer hardware. For example, visitors to our Site access servers kept in a secure physical environment and behind an electronic firewall.
While our business is designed with safeguarding your personal information in mind, please remember that 100% security does not presently exist anywhere, online or offline.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
Opt-Out and Corrections
Upon your request, we will
- Correct or update your personal information
- Stop sending emails to your email address
You can correct or update your personal information through the online Customer Service system by logging in to My Accounts and submitting a request. To unsubscribe from emails you receive from Megalook.com, follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and select the option appropriate for you.
Updates to This Policy